Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sonnets.

The Monster
What you’re feeling right now isn’t normal.You’re hurting that you’ve found a way to crash.You hit rock bottom while dressed in formal.The one you needed the most just bashed.You threw your life away to a substance.A high that you’ve recently just met.But you couldn’t listen even for once.You drown in your own self-pity I bet.Why, why did you give up trying so hard?Playing the fool of thinking you were stronger,All my thoughts, feelings and cares were absurd.For you to be better is taking longer.Are you ready to fight for your soul?Or let it drain, drain into a bowl?

Tearing Myself Apart.
You, you sat, laughed, and watched me beg and plead.Hoping you would have an explanation,You only worried about taking lead.And left me to reflect moderation.I asked you, ‘Tell me something that will hurt’You can’t even give me satisfaction.I’ve watched these candles fade and now their burnt.You laughed at devastating reactions.I knew something wasn’t right when you left.Behind my back you had feelings for her.Underestimating, you are a theft.You took a piece of my heart, but what for?A barrier I, I had to build up.So you, you would finally give up.

No comments: